FREE STRATEGY SESSION

Illuminating the way forward

What Is Human Design?

hd human design source codes
What is Human Design?

Looking to jump right in? Grab your free chart at geneticmatrix.com or jovianarchive.com

 

What is Human Design?

Human Design is a synthesis of astrology, the I Ching, Kabbalah, the chakra system, and quantum physics. A system of differentiation and self-discovery that helps people know how to become the person they were created to be according to the mechanics of their unique energetic makeup. Calculated from your birth data, your Body Graph provides specific information pertaining to your personal psychology, health, wisdom, talents, and vulnerabilities.

View full list of Human Design Gates 

Where did it come from?

The system was transmitted to Robert Alan Krakower in January of 1987 during a mystical experience in Ibiza, Spain. A voice told him that this system was crucial to helping people make vital shifts in consciousness for the evolution of mankind. Soon after this experience, Robert changed his name to Ra Uru Hu.

 

How does it work?

A fundamental aspect of Human Design is based on what is scientifically known as the Neutrino, which are subatomic particles carrying information from the solar system. Containing an infinitesimally small amount of mass, it is estimated that 3 trillion neutrinos, and the information they carry, pass through each square inch of the planet every three seconds. The sun produces 70% of all neutrinos, with the remaining 30% emitted from the other celestial bodies.

Leaving a stream of information as they pass through, our Being is imprinted by the neutrino stream - both at the moment of birth, and 88 days prior when the soul enters the body. This imprint is reflected within your Human Design Body Graph and determines your particular design and energetic blueprint.

 

Has it been proven?

While Human Design does draw on spiritual wisdom, it is an inherently empirical practice that involves science and psychology, AND has been validated by scientific findings. In 2015, scientists Takaaki Kajita and Arthur B. McDonald were awarded a Nobel Prize for the discovery of neutrino oscillations, which shows that neutrinos have mass. Ra Uru Hu published this as the science behind the Human Design System as early as 1991.

 

How to get started

Get started with Human Design by imputing your birth details at a site such as geneticmatrix.com or jovianarchive.com to receive your free chart. Check out the other articles on this site and content on social media for more information. You can also book a session with me for a deep dive on the specifics of your Body Graph, or inquire on my quantum embodiment coaching and/or business consulting for alignment with your soul, the cosmos and the future.

View The Entire Collection

See all our blog posts on business, manifestation, and designing a life you love.

EXPLORE NOW

FREE Intro to Astrology Guide

Learn how to read your birth chart with this free guide. 

Click to Download